|My Mom is Sick and It's Okay - Amazon|
The Little Peeps Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in Early Readers and Children’s Picture Books. The Little Peeps Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring stories of all shapes and sizes written to an audience for Early Readers. Storybooks, Beginning Chapter Books, Picture Books, Activity Books & Educational Books that appeal to children to compete in the Little Peeps Awards that discover today’s best children’s books.These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from SLUSH pile to the 2019 LONG LIST to the Little Peeps Shortlist and have now advanced to the Little Peeps Semi-Finalists positions.
Congratulations to all of these 2019 Little Peeps Book Awards for Early Readers and Picture Books Semi-Finalists
- Sylva Fae and Katie Weaver – Elfabet
- Lauren Mosback – In Grandpaw’s Pawprints
- Lauren Mosback – My Sister’s Super Skills
- Dawn Marie Thompson – Double Trouble
- Trevor Young & Eleanor Long – Galdo’s Gift: The Boovie
- Norma Lewis – Let All Things Now Living
- Norma Lewis – Totem Pole
- Kizzie Jones – A Tall Tale About Dachshunds in Costumes: How MORE Dogs Came to Be
- Robert Wright Jr – Mummy in the Museum
- Marianne Andresen Magin – The Legend of Santa’s Sleighbells
- Angie McPherson – My Mom Is Sick and It’s Okay
- Justine Avery – What Wonders Do You See… When You Dream?
- Lucy Patterson Murray – Dream Island
- Shana Hollowell – When the Squirrel Sings
- Oleg Kush – 1 & 0, Lion & Mouse, Aries the Sheep and Other Fairy-Tales
- Kasey J. Claytor – Pinky and The Magical Secret He Kept Inside
- Juliette Douglas – We Are Awesome Possums
- Johnny Ray Moore – Anthill for Sale
- Melodie Tegay – Hannah’s Two Homes: life in a “blended” family; a 5-year-old’s perspective